Friday, July 4, 2008

All causes of acne and acne care at home

Popping them will make them disappear- This is another major mistake people make when it comes to fighting with acne. You see popping them will only make it worse as that would lead to infection on the rest of the skin and would also leave an ugly scar which never goes away after your acne clears out therefore the best way to fight acne is to leave it and never ever touch or squeeze your pimples under any situation or circumstance.
In the morning, you want to wash your face to remove any dead skin and built up oil that has accumulated from the night before. Next, make sure to apply a good quality toner and moisturizer. The toner should be alcohol free, so as not to dry out your skin. After this, you can now apply your makeup.
Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!
slumpspacwwao.blogspot.com
tags: best fast acting acne medication, aldactone used to treat hormonal acne doctor, safe pregnancy acne medications

No comments: